Parks and Recreation Commission on January 5, 2017
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
1. Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from December 1 meeting.
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns;
5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
4. Indoor Pool Deck: Work is complete, please stop by and check out the new look.
Many positive compliments being received.
5. Winter/Spring Programs: Many programs have stared this week or will next week.
Busy time of year for track, gymnasiums, weight & exercise area.
6. Aquatic Pool Master Plan: Joint Meeting with City Council and Water’s Edge Aquatic Master Plan presentation
Date/Time: To be determined.
8. Any new issues not on the agenda?
1. Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
2. Any old business not on agenda?
1. Next Meeting Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle