Parks and Recreation Commission on August 4, 2016
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from July 7 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Little Free Libraries: Discussion on patron inquiry.
- Fall Brochure/Registration: Fall Brochure is out and registration is under way for September-December programs.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Upcoming Events: Youth Triathlon (August 7), CR Kernels Game (August 19), Start of new school year (August 24)
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, September 1 at 7:00 PM (Shelly absent), Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle