Eastside Utilities Project update for April 13, 2015
Posted on: April 13, 2015
Weekly Overview: April 6 to April 10
- Langman continued placement of the 30-inch sanitary sewer pipe on the North Liberty waste water treatment plant facility property. They placed approximately 900 feet of pipe. They set manhole No.2 and No. 3.
• The rest of the field fence was installed on the Scanlon property.
What to expect April 13 to April 17
- Langman will continue to place the 30-inch sanitary sewer pipe on the North Liberty waste water treatment plant facility property.
- Griggs Environmental Strategies will complete the site survey for the ornate box turtle.
- It is anticipated that Langman will place approximately 875 feet of sewer next week.